I am interested in your songwriting

What’s happening with BOOM? Forums Songwriter’s Lounge I am interested in your songwriting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ss 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alan Monasch
    Participant

Songwriting is foundational to who I am and what I do. If you are writing songs, I am interested in your work and would be delighted to hear your songs, read the lyrics and talk with you about them!

While we are on the subject of coffee (the Songwriter’s Lounge tag line is “the coffee is over there”), where I come from, we have a very informal weekly music community coffee meetup, at a coffee shop, just to hang and talk about the music community, the music business, gigs, how to do promotion, etc. Are any of us interested in that kind of thing here in Pittsfield and the Berkshires?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Alan Monasch.

ss
    Participant

Sounds like a great idea to have an informal weekly music meet-up. I am in Housatonic and would prefer meeting in South County…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

book your own gig

browse venues

We’ve put together a list of venues in the area who support our local music scene.

Check it out

resources

looking for something?

We are building a list of local resources for musicians. Feel free to make a suggestion.

Have a look

watch & listen

Check out our curated playlists of original music by bands from all over the Berkshires.

Watch Listen

What BOOM Does.

BOOM is dedicated to increasing the viability and visibility of original music in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. We are a non-profit company, part of Columbia Arts Team.

Our mission is to highlight, showcase, and cultivate the original music scene in Berkshire County and environs. This includes promoting local venues that feature local original music; providing access to information about the music business, songwriting, and other important subjects of interest to area musicians; and coordinating resources within the region, including local media, in order to promote local original music and encourage the patronage and support of the community at large.

You can contact us here.

What You Can Do.

Musicians can Register Here.

Friends of BOOM

Calling all business owners, venues, institutions, and organizations that wish to help promote the arts in the region, or could benefit from an active local music scene – We encourage you to get in touch with us!